International Leiden Leadership Programme
Application and Selection
You can apply for the International Leiden Leadership Programme (ILLP) if you are enrolled in a master’s course or an advanced master's course at Leiden University, Delft University of Technology or Erasmus University Rotterdam. The ILLP starts in January 2019. There are no possibilities to join at a later date. The deadline for submitting complete applications is 15 November 2018.
- The candidate must be enrolled in a master’s programme or an advanced master’s programme at Leiden University, Delft University of Technology or Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- The candidate is motivated to attend an intensive extracurricular programme alongside their master’s programme and has the opportunity to do so;
- The candidate is highly motivated to reflect on self-development;
- The candidate is interested in learning about leadership and their personal leadership style;
- The candidate wants to experiment with different leadership skills.
Application and Deadlines
To apply for the ILLP, upload the online Application Form together with a:
• Curriculum vitae (preferably in pdf format);
• Transcript of your previous grades (preferably in pdf format);
• Motivation letter in format (pdf).
Please answer the questions in a .doc(x)-file and save it as a pdf. Letters in a different format will not be accepted.
If you do not have digital copies of your attachments, please scan and e-mail them (email@example.com) or post them in duplicate (so that they arrive before the submission deadline) to the following address:
PO box 331
2300 AH Leiden
Once all documents have been uploaded your application will be considered. The deadline for submitting the application form and attachments is 15 November 2018. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
All candidates will be contacted regarding their application in early December. A selection committee will review all applications and invite suitable candidates for a short interview on 4, 6 or 7 December. Admission is based on evaluation of the application documents and the candidate interview.
You will be notified by mid January at the latest whether you are admitted to the ILLP. In addition, you will be invited to the introduction in late January and receive more information about the schedule of the course.
Board of Examiners
Annually the Dean of the Honours Academy appoints the Board of Examiners. One member of staff involved with ILLP, the education coordinator of ILLP and a member of the faculty will sit on the aforementioned board. The Board advises the Dean regarding the admission of candidates.