Bachelor Honours Programme Sustainability
Application and selection
The Bachelor Honours Programme Sustainability is open for enrollment to motivated second- and third-year bachelor's students of Leiden University, TU Delft and Erasumus University. Additional requirements can be found below.
When to apply?
Registration for the Bachelor Honours Programme Sustainability is open from 1 September 2022 13.00 hours until 19 October 12.00 hours. The application form will be posted on the student website of the Honours Academy of Leiden University.
The Bachelor Honours Programme Sustainability is open for enrollment to motivated second- and third-year bachelor's students of Leiden University, TU Delft and Erasmus University. However, the requirements differ per university. Please take a close look at the detailed conditions below.
- You need to be enrolled in a bachelor’s programme at one of the three universities for the entire duration of the programme. Students who will graduate in the meantime are not eligible to apply.
- This extracurricular programme cannot be a part of your regular bachelor programme´s elective space.
Leiden University and Erasmus University Rotterdam students:
- You are in the second or third year of your bachelor
- You completed your first year (propedeuse) in 1 year
- Third-year students have obtained at least 45 EC from their second-year programme
- You have a GPA of at least 7.5
- You have affinity with the theme of sustainability
TU Delft students:
- Please note that you are only eligible to apply for the LDE Sustainability if you have already been selected for the Honours Programme Bachelor (HPB) by your faculty.
Selection will be based on motivation, GPA and affinity with the topic. Students will hear whether they have been selected no later than October 21.
Note: Should you be admitted to the programme, the Honours Academy of Leiden University will finalise your enrolment. Therefore, you do not need to register in OSIRIS or uSis.