Leiden Leadership Centre
The Hague is proud to be known as the international city of peace and justice. With the presence of the government, parliament, ministries, national and international courts, countless European institutions, embassies and companies, The Hague has a prestigious international stature.
The Hague: Royal City by the Sea
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.
Things to see and to do in and around The Hague:
- Beaches: Scheveningen beach and Kijkduin beach.
- Parks and nature: Tulip fields, Keukenhof and Parc Clingendael.
- Several museums: Escher in the Palace, Mauritshuis (Vermeer’s world famous ‘Girl with the Pearl Earring’), Museon, The Hague Museum of Photography, Gemeentemuseum with the world's largest Mondrian collection and many more.
- Architecture: visit the Peace Palace, The Inner Court ''Binnenhof'' Hall of Knights and Noordeinde Palace.
- Family attractions: Drievliet and Madurodam.