Online Parent's evening BSc Security Studies
- Monday 18 January 2021
Are you interested in the Bachelor programme Security Studies at Leiden University in The Hague? We understand that you, but also your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) probably have a lot of questions about this programme and the upcoming academic year. It is important that you start your new studies well informed and with a positive feeling, which is why we have organised an online parents' evening for you and your parent(s)/legal guardians on 18 January from 15:00 until 16:15 hrs. (GMT+1).
During this evening we will answer the following questions:
- What are the differences between VWO (pre university education) and WO (university education / this bachelor programme);
- What are you going to learn? Which subjects will you get and who will be your professors;
- How will you be guided during your studies;
- Which choices have to be made during your studies? Think of minors and internships;
- What are the career perspectives after the Security Studies programme;
- What does a student life look like?
Also, please don’t hesitate to ask questions about the programme during the Q&A at the end of this event.
Daan Weggemans, Programme Director of the BSc Security Studies
Florine van Logtestijn, study coordinator
Sofie Delpeut, study advisor
Bente Sennef, student ambassador
Martijn Bergmann, student ambassador
We hope to see you and your parent(s)/legal guardians online on Monday 18 January. Please sign up in order to receive the complete programme of this event The main language is English, but you can ask your questions in Dutch as well.
We hope to see you online on 18 January!
Do you have any questions about this online event? Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question about the bachelor programme Security Studies? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.