- Monday 23 November 2020 - Friday 27 November 2020
The Webinarweek is intended to help you become better acquainted with the Leiden University English-taught bachelor's programmes.
What can you expect during the Webinarweek?
During the Webinarweek, you could attend various interactive webinars; full of information! Hosted by our students and staff, each bachelor's programme will present themselves and all the ins and outs of the programme on one day during the webinarweek. Each webinar consists of a short programme presentation and a 30 to 40 minute lecture, followed by a Q&A session in which we happily answered all your questions! You will find out more about the content of the programme in an active way.
- What: attend a lecture and seminar, and take part in a virtual (city) tours.
- When: 23 - 27 November 2020
- Why: get a realistic view of the study programme and of studying at Leiden University. It’s the ideal way to find out all about your chosen programme
- For whom: students in their final year(s) of pre-university secondary education who have already done some preparatory research into their future studies (such as attending the Bachelor's Online Open Day or reviewing the information available online about your study programme of interest)
We will keep updating this page with the most recent information. You can expect to find detailed information about each programme during the Webinarweek from mid-October.Fill out the form to receive an email reminder as soon as registrations are live