Experience Day Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives
- Friday 27 March 2020
2311 BD Leiden
Spend a day as a real student
During the Experience Day you will attend a sample lecture and seminar. Just like real students, you will be asked to complete a homework assignment which can be found on this page. During the drinks afterwards, a student of Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives and the lecturer will also be available to answer all of your questions.
Registration Experience Day
Come and visit Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives on Friday 27 March 2020!To the registration form
- You will have to complete a homework assignment.
- One week before the event, you will receive all information regarding the location.
- You will attend a lecture and seminar of one programme. Participating in different programmes is not possible.
- Interested in multiple programmes? Attend the Open Day!
- Questions? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Programma and homework
You can find the detailed programme and homework in this pdf.
|13.30-13.45||Your first year (by a student of Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives)|
|13.45-14.30||Lecture Narrative Self and Meaningful Life-Story by Dr. Jingjing Li.|
|14.45-15.30||Tutorial Early Buddhism and no-self (anātman) by Dr. Stephen Harris.|
Ask your questions! Informal drinks with students and lecturers. Soft drinks and snacks will be provided.