Experience Day Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives
- 23 November 2018
- Lipsius Building
2311 BD Leiden
Are you interested in the BA programme Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives but not yet sure what it all means? Want to talk to students, visit a lecture and a seminar? Come to the Experience Day and find an answer to all of your questions.
Spend a day as a real student
During the Experience Day you will attend a sample lecture and seminar. Just like real students, you will be asked to complete a homework assignment which can be found on this page. During the drinks afterwards, a student of Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives and the lecturer will also be available to answer all of your questions.
- You will have to complete a homework assignment. The homework will be uploaded on this page.
- One week before the event, you will receive all information regarding the location.
- You will attend a lecture and seminar of one programme. Participating in different programmes is not possible.
- Interested in multiple programmes? Attend the Open Day!
- Questions? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The full program and the homework assignment can be found here.
|13.30-13.45||What is your first year like? (by a student of Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives)|
|13.45-14.30||Lecture Who Am I? Arabic Noetics and the Question of the Individuality of the Human Soul by Dr. Ahab Bdaiwi|
|14.45-15.30||Tutorial Early Buddhism and No-self (anātman) by Dr. Stephen Harris|
||Ask your questions! Informal gathering with students and teachers. Refreshments included.|