Webinar: Destination Leiden University, the Netherlands: Which bachelor’s will you choose?
- 26 February 2018
- Paris-16:00 | New York-10:00 | Beijing-22:00 | Buenos Aires-11:00 | Sydney-00:00 |
You will learn:
- Leiden University’s 12+ full-time English-taught bachelor’s programmes
- Leiden University’s Liberal Arts and Sciences Honour’s College
- Student life in Leiden and The Hague
- Admission and application information
- Financial and other practical matters
Duration: 1 hour
Are you adventurous, open-minded, and want to make an impact on your world? Leiden University may be the best fit for you!
Successful students at Leiden University are well-rounded individuals from every corner of the globe who are motivated to do their bachelor’s programme in the heart of Europe. Our university is among the best in the world and one of the top 5 in the Netherlands.
Leiden University currently offers 12 programmes fully taught in English (with more on the way in 2018 and 2019) with highly international classrooms:
- BA Art History: Art, Media and Society
- BA Archaeology
- BA Dutch Studies
- BA International Studies
- BA/BSc Liberal Arts and Sciences: Global Challenges
- BA Linguistics
- BSc Political Science: International Relations and Organisations
- BA Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives
- BSc Psychology
- BSc Security Studies
- BA South Southeast Asian Studies
- BA Urban Studies
Our campuses in the beautiful and safe cities of Leiden and The Hague are an ideal setting for your studies and preparing for your international career. Both locations offer multiple cultural experiences from festivals to markets, museums, music, a lively student social calendar and much more. The Netherlands is ranked as one of the best countries in the world to live in, so it really is the best place to be!