Be a Student for a Day at International Studies
- 15 October 2017 - 15 October 2018
2511 DP Den Haag
How does it work?
If you are in the last years of high-school/secondary school and you:
- are not able to join the Bachelor’s Open Day of Leiden University (24 February 2018 in Leiden, registration will be possible soon, keep an eye on this website for updates);
- cannot attend one of the Experience Days of International Studies (10 February 2018 in The Hague, 6 April 2018 in The Hague, registration will be possible soon, keep an eye on this website for updates);
- already visited the Open Day and/or The Experience Day of International Studies and are still looking for a last piece of confirmation;
- want to find out if International Studies is the right BA programme for you.
You can contact us to arrange a “Student for a day” experience in The Hague. Being a “Student for a Day” is a great opportunity to get to know the International Studies programme.
In consultation with one of the Student Ambassadors you can arrange an individual programme in which you can:
- attend a lecture
- meet current students
- see Leiden University's facilities in The Hague
- ask the Student Ambassador your questions
- meet with a Coordinator of Studies
The International Studies programme organises individual Student for a Day programmes throughout the year. You can sign up through the registration form on this page. The programme will contact you to make an appointment.
If you have questions about this event or about the bachelor's programma of International Studies, you can contact our study coordinator or student ambassador. You can find their contact details on the following web page.