Webinar: Master in Vitality & Ageing at Leiden University
- 2 October 2017
- Paris-16:00 | New York-10:00 | Beijing-22:00 | Buenos Aires-11:00 | Sydney-00:00 |
You will learn:
- A brief introduction about the concepts of vitality and ageing
- Insight in the content of the master Vitality and Ageing
- Experiences of students during the master Vitality and Ageing
- Insight in the professional options after the master Vitality and Ageing
- Details how to apply for this master
- Possibilities for grants / scholarships
Our ageing society challenge to innovation. This master offers you the opportunity to study ‘vitality and ageing’ during 1 year from a combination of biological, individual and societal perspectives.
This international master gives you the basic knowledge and skills to contribute to the improvement of circumstances of older people in ageing societies. The programme is especially attractive for those students who are widely interested in the causes and effects of human vitality and ageing, and who are willing to learn from understanding scientific evidence which results in the implementation of new organisation models. Besides comprehensive modules about biological mechanisms, perspectives of older individuals and the organisation of the ageing society, the students will develop necessary skills to work on these topics in their future career. Education about communication in science, research skills and personal development is integrated in the programme during the whole year. The programme ends with an internship, in which the students intensify and show their scientific skills by writing their theses.