Kroese-Duijsters Symposium 2022: Molecular Receptors and Machines in Lipid Bilayer Membranes
- Prof. Ben Feringa (University of Groningen)
- Monday 30 May 2022 - Tuesday 31 May 2022
- Scheltema Leiden, Hortus Botanicus
With its instalment in 2022, the Kroese-Duijsters Symposium will provide a platform for interaction between researchers from different fields and in different career stages, from doctoral students to world-leading professors.
The symposium will take place every two years in an informal setting to stimulate discussion and collaboration with the intended mission to advance the frontiers of fundamental science.
The theme of the first symposium in the series is “Molecular Receptors and Machines in Lipid Bilayer Membranes” and will bring together researchers working in the fields of:
- Artificial transmembrane transport systems
- Dynamic molecular systems and molecular machines
- Membrane-embedded protein-based machinery
The symposium is held in the city center of Leiden, European City of Science in 2022.