FGGA Next & Prinsjesdag
- Tuesday 21 September 2021
- 15:00 - 17:00 uur FGGA Next 17:00 - 17:30 uur Prinsjesdag
This year, like last year, we are organising an opening of the faculty year. At 15.00 there will be a discussion programme with FGGA staff and students. The important spearheads of the strategic plan will be discussed.
In addition, on Prinsjesdag, Tuesday 21 September, we are organising a programme in association with the Prinsjesfestival to mark the start of the new parliamentary year. This will include a a panel discussion with, among others, Koen Caminada and Wimar Bolhuis. The programme will be concluded with a sharp analysis of the speech from the throne by Gerard Breeman and Arco Timmermans.
FGGA talk show about the upcoming academic year. With special guests live from Wijnhaven.
15.00 - 16.00 hrs.
- Ayo Adedokun, Lecturer at LUC - Ayo recently won the LUS Education Prize. He will talk about how he experienced winning this prize and how his students reacted to it.
- Niels Laurens, Director of Operations FGGA - about how we can grow as a faculty in a responsible way.
- Hendrik van Hout, student employee O&O - about the new faculty internship platform TRAIL.
- Susanne Deen, diversity coordinator and Tahir Abbas, Assistant Professor ISGA - about diversity & inclusion at FGGA.
- Tanachia Ashikali, Assistant Professor of Public Administration & Jeanine de Roy van Zuijdewijn, Assistant Professor ISGA - about their research and future plans.
- Nadine Louissen, assessor - Nadine presents three statements to the presidents of the three study associations; Yasmina Mahali -Custodia, Elvira Huurman -Fortuna & Marie Laure Goedhart -B.I.L.
- Erwin Muller, Dean - about the plans for the coming year.
16.00 - 17.00 hrs.
Nilüfer Gündoğan (Member of the Lower House, Volt)
Pieter Grinwis (Member of the Lower House, Christenuni, alumnus Public Adminstration)
Wimar Bolhuis (University Lecturer, Public Administration & Economics)
Koen Caminada (Vice-dean Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs / Professor for Empirical Analysis of Social and Fiscal Regulation)
Analysis speech from the throne
17.00 - 17.30 hrs.