Translation Café 9 March: Translation in moments of crisis: COVID-19 actions
- Demi Krystallidou (University of Surrey)
- Piotr Blumczynski (Queen's University Belfast)
- Federico Fedirici (University College London)
- Tuesday 9 March 2021
- Translation Café
#TranslationCafé is an initiative that promotes informal talks on a range of topics relevant for translators, translation researchers and other translation stakeholders. Each session counts with the participation of three speakers, who exchange views on the subject of their expertise and take questions from the audience.
When, where and how much?
#TranslationCafé takes place once a month and is held online. Participation is free of charge but registration is necessary. Details on how to access the event online will be sent closer to the event to registered participants. No recording will be provided. No software installation is needed.
#TranslationCafé is jointly organized by:
- Nova University of Lisbon (CETAPS)
- Polytechnic Institute of Bragança
- University of Minho
- Universitat Rovira i Virgil
- University of Leeds
- Universiteit Leiden
- University of Lisbon