Triple E lectures
The EEE lectures are a monthly cross-disciplinary lecture series where globally renowned and inspiring thinkers and scientists are invited.
Ecology, Energy and Environment are three of the major themes of our time which encompass the key challenges regarding our planet’s future. Particularly those regarding natural resources, climate change and environmental degradation. The Institute of Environmental Sciences Leiden in collaboration with the Centre for Sustainability organizes a monthly cross-disciplinary lecture series where we invite globally renowned and inspiring thinkers and scientists alike to address these three pillars of science.
|Location:||Auditorium of Van Steenis building|
- Sustainability transitions from a multi-actor perspective
- The Evolution of Urban Ecosystems
- Food Forests as Future Food Production Systems?
- Teaming up with microbes
- De Kroon & Hallman
- Van Vuuren
- Ten Bos
- Optimal indicators for environmental assessments. Holy grail or mission impossible?
- A sustainable future for agriculture?
- Environmental & health challenges of novel technologies - Emerging concerns for the 21st century
- Mycorrhizae | networks of power and influence (Symposium)