International CID Conference
- Julie Wagner
- prof. dr. Pieter Tordoir
- 20 November 2017
- Wijnhaven Building
2511 DP Den Haag
- Spanish Steps and different Rooms
Leiden University, Delft University of Technology, The Hague University of Applied Sciences and the Municipality of The Hague together explored the posibilities to develop and shape an innovation district in The Hague: the CID. Please feel very welcome to participate in this exciting CID meet-up, where city planner and innovation district expert Julie Wagner and prof. dr. Pieter Tordoir of the University of Amsterdam will encourage the inspiring exchange of knowledge, experience and insights regarding innovation districts.
On Monday the 20th of November we aspire to make important steps towards specific arrangements and new partnerships.
We want to:
- Broaden, immerse and extend our knowledge on innovation districts
- Apply this knowledge in education and new ways of governance and organization
- Emphasize the importance of social inclusiveness
- Establish crossovers between governance issues and data science
- Connect to promising (economic) sectors in The Hague
- Make specific concrete arrangements for research projects and partnerships
This conference is an important opportunity to learn, share knowledge and to specify partnerships to realise our goals!
Registration via this website.
09.30 Registration, coffee, tea, nibbles
10.00 Opening of the conference, Donatello Piras
10.15 Key note speech Julie Wagner
11.00 Key note speech Pieter Tordoir
12.00 – 16.00 Workshops
16.00 Cross over Market Place: working together on the CID
16.45 Closing of the conference - how do we proceed?
17.05 – 18.00 Networking drink