Justice, Truth and Reparations for Syria
- 14 July 2017
2511 DP Den Haag
In the framework of the 6th edition of the Human Rights and Transitional Justice Summer School, which focuses on Truth-Finding, Reparations and Remedies this year, the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies kindly invites you to attend a Panel Discussion on Justice, Truth and Reparations for Syria.
- Prof. Carsten Stahn, Professor of International Criminal Law and Global Justice, Leiden University
- Ms. Lotte Leicht, EU Director, Human Rights Watch
- Dr. Jill E. B. Coster van Voorhout, Senior Researcher, The Hague Institute for Global Justice
- Mr. Yousuf Syed Khan, Human Rights Officer, Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- Mr. Husam Alkatlaby, Executive Director, The Violations Documentation Centre in Syria – VDC
- Ms. Wieteke Theeuwen LL.M, Legal Officer, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
The panel will be followed by a drinks reception.
Please confirm your presence by email.