Conference on 'Public and Private Regulation of Financial Markets'
- Matthias Haentjens
- Rogier Raas
- Pim Rank
- Jens-Hinrich Binder (University of Tübingen)
- Rego Boer (Dutch Ministry of Finance)
- Frank Elderson (Dutch Central Bank)
- Matthias Lehmann (University of Bonn)
- Eveline Ruinaard (Dutch Institute for Financial Disputes)
- Femke de Vries (Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets)
- 11 May 2017
1077 WM Amsterdam
Public and Private Regulation of Financial Markets
To celebrate its fifth anniversary, the Hazelhoff Centre for Financial Law at Leiden University will organize a conference on ‘Public and Private Regulation of Financial Markets’ on 11 May 2017. The lectures will be provided by a diverse group of leading experts, with backgrounds in academia, the Ministry of Finance, financial supervision and the judicature.
Information with regard to the program, speakers and registration is available at the website of the Leids Juridisch PAO.
We hope to welcome you on 11 May 2017.