Activity-based protein profiling and bio-orthogonal chemistry
- 19 April 2017 - 21 April 2017
- Science Campus
2333 CC Leiden
- Havinga Lecture Room
From 19-21 April 2017 the Activity-based protein profiling and bio-orthogonal chemistry (ABPP+BOC) conference meeting will be held at the Leiden Institute of Chemistry, The Netherlands.
Florenci González Adelantado (Universitat Jaume I)
Christian Ducho (Saarland University)
Robin Bon lab (University of Leeds): Hester Beard, Aisling Minard, Jacob Hauser
Steven Verhelst lab (KU Leuven): Tim Van Kersavond, Jian Yang
Huib Ovaa lab (LUMC)
Mario vd Stelt lab (Leiden University)
Sander van Kasteren lab (Leiden University)
Hermen Overkleeft lab (Leiden University)
Özlem Dilek lab (Istanbul Kemerburgaz University)
Martin Witte lab (University of Groningen)
Ed Tate lab (Imperial College London): Remigiusz Serwa, Scott Lovell, Mladen Stojanovic
Stephan Sieber lab (Technical University of Munich): Markus Lakemeyer
Michael Meijler lab (Ben Gurion University of the Negev)
Paolo Quadrelli lab (University of Pavia): Misal G. Memeo, Mattia Moiola
Markus Kaiser lab (Universität Duisburg-Essen)
Kimberly Bonger lab (Radboud University)
Katarzyna Błażewska lab (Politechnika Łódzka)
Megan Wright (University of Leeds)
A list of (currently registered) attendees can be found here.
Registration has now closed.
We have a special price agreement with Holiday Inn Leiden.
We kindly ask you to make a reservation by sending an e-mail to the hotel yourself to email@example.com with the reference code: ABPP 2017.
A credit card number will be necessary as a guarantee for this booking and the usual conditions are applicable to your reservation.
There are various options:
- € 103 for a superior room per night/1 ps use with check-in date 18 april 2017 and check-out date 21 april 2017
- € 128 for a superior room per night/2 ps use with check-in date 18 april 2017 and check-out date 21 april 2017
- € 103 for a superior room per night/1 ps use with check-in date 19 april 2017 and check-out date 21 april 2017
- € 128 for a superior room per night/2 ps use with check-in date 19 april 2017 and check-out date 21 april 2017
- € 120,50 for king room per night/1 ps use with check-in date 19 april 2017 and check-out date 22 april 2017
- € 128 for a superior room per night/2ps use with check-in date 19 april 2017 and check-out date 22 april 2017
Included in the hotel fee are:
- fitness, swimming pool and sauna access (so bring a bathing suit)
- local city tax is excluded for all reservations, € 2,50 per person (20 years and older) per night
Transportation to/from hotel to Leiden city centre
In the morning and evening:
A free shuttle service (small bus max 8 ps) on working days from and to Leiden Central station in approximately 10 minutes. An extra stop at the Bio Science park is possible on request.
This will be handy for transport to the diner on Thursday.
Transfer from Schiphol Airport to Holiday Inn hotel
Taxi De Groot:
€59,- taxi from Schiphol pick-up point to Holiday Inn Leiden
€69,- taxi from Schiphol gate to Holiday Inn Leiden
When reserved via De Groot the following can be followed:
- Directly after landing, call company De Groot to inform about the arrival +31 (0)71 512 33 00
- Inform De Groot about luggage (only carry-on or checked in bags)
- After passing the customs, please go upstairs to “Departures 2- door E”
- Go outside at door E(KLM departures) and cross the road to the outside lane and await your taxi
- Taxi De Groot can be recognized by the license plate numbers given over the phone