Psychology Master’s Registration Day
- Thursday 29 August 2019
- Gorlaeus Lecture Hall
2333 CC Leiden
Attendance of our new master's students is required 08:30 – 15:00 hrs.
For a succesful start of your master's programme in Psychology attendance of our new master's students is required on 29 August.
08.30: Gorlaeus Lecture Hall
► 8:30 – 10.00: Welcome and Introduction
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration & Coffee
- 09:00 – 09:30
Welcome by mr. A.P. Wit, Ph.D. (Director of Bachelor and Master studies)
- 09:30 – 09:45
Study Advice and practical information by ms. M.T. Haas, LL.M. Coordinator and study adviser Master studies)
- 09.45 – 10:00
Well begun is half done – succesfully starting your masters by Ruth van Vugt (MSc. student ambassador, Elwira Halgas (current master student)
► Time to go to Pieter de la Court Building
10.30: Pieter de la Court building
► 10:30 – 11.10: Coffee Break, Information Market (Hall)
► 11.15 – 12.45: Presentations by the Master's specialisations and the Master in Psychology (research)
► 13.00 - 15.00: Enrollment, only if you are not (correctly) enrolled yet
- If you think you need help with enrolling, please first go to computer classrooms: 1A26, 1A46 (first floor)
- If you need more assistance with enrolling you will be referred to the Student Services Centre (ground floor). Please look for the announcements above the desk.
► 13.00 - 15.00: Study Advice, today walk-in hour
If you need study advice come to your study adviser:
- International students: Ms. M.T. Haas in 2C04, second floor
- Students with their previous education in The Netherlands: Ms. E. Wolthuis in 2A49, second floor
Are you new?
Check all information about the start of your master's programme in Psychology, choose:
Did you already start with your master's programme in Psychology?
Master's course registration, choose: