Walk-in meeting Institute Council
- Monday 6 June 2016
The LACDR Institute Council offers the LACDR Management Team sollicited and unsollicited advice on various matters of policy. If you have any matters you would like to bring to the attention of the Institute Council, do not hesitate to contact one of their members.
The Institute Council (IR) of the LACDR consists of people from all divisions, from all layers of the organisation (including students). The IR aims to serve as a bridge between the ‘working floor’ and the management team of the LACDR. During regular meetings (once in two months) we advice the management team of the LACDR and brings point to attention. Topics that are frequently discusses are: work pressure, education, student numbers, movement to new building, diversity, etc.
Meet us every first Monday of the month
Every first monday of the month we hold a walk-in meeting in the Science Club, between 13:00 and 14:00. You are heartily welcome to visit and bring in any topic you wish! On behalf of all IR members.
- The next walk-in meeting will be held at monday the 6th of June
The current LACDR Institute Council members and their contact details are:
- Peter Lindenburg (chair)- Postdoc - Division Analytical Biosciences
- Laura Heitman - Assistant Professor - Division Medicinal Chemistry
- Sylvia Blind - Lecturer
- Jantine Brussee - Postdoc - Division Pharmacology
- Gerwin Spijksma - Analist - Division Analytical BioSciences
- Ine Tijdens - Technician - Division Toxicology
- Walter Boiten - Postdoc - Division Drug Delivery Technology
- Christophe Mombers - student
The Institute Council has regular meetings with the LACDR Management Team and convenes approximately once per 3 months.
Notes from these meetings are available for LACDR employees (login bottom right before accessing the link).
Paragraph 47 and 48 from "facultair reglement" decribe the responsibilities of the Institute Council in more detail. Below you can find these paragraphs as well as an English Translation.
The Faculty Council is a similar structure available for issues concerning the entire Faculty of Science.
- Reglement IR + Translation (pdf) (54.97 KB)