Population Consequences of Sound Impact on Fish
- Monday 25 January 2016 - Friday 29 January 2016
Niels Bohrweg 1
2333 CA Leiden
Topic of the Lorentz Workshop:
Airgun sounds used for seismic surveys can affect fish and fisheries, but if it remains unclear whether and how this effects at the population level.
During the interdisciplinary workshop, we aim at hgap detection for critical knowledge and priority listing for data collection, processing and modelling.
- John Harwood (St Andrews, Scotland)
- Hans Slabbekoorn (Leiden, The Netherlands)
- Ingebrigt Uglem (Trondheim, Norway)
- Martina Vijver (Leiden, The Netherlands)
- Erwin Winter (IJmuiden, The Netherlands)
Gerda Filippo, Tel: +31 71 5275401