Due to the developments around the corona virus, the TechMed Summer School is postponed to 2021.
TechMed Summerschool at Leiden
Due to the developments around the corona virus, the TechMed Summer School is cancelled this year.
Are you looking for an inspiring Summer School, combining Technical and Medical Science? Sign up for the TechMed Summer School.
- With State of the Art Lectures and Workshops;
- Meeting others with the same ambitions you have, learn about innovative technologies, discuss the Technical Medical gap, and improve intramural and extramural care for patients by working together in a save and hightech environment;
- In the evening an interactive social programme.
During the Summer School, we will discuss the following themes:
- Day 1: Imaging of Cancer
- Day 2: The operating room of the future
- Day 3: Intramural & extramural health care for the vulnerable patient
- Day 4: Clinical applicability of artificial intelligence
- Highly talented (post) MSc students (Technical Medicine, Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Sciences)
- PhD students
- (junior) Medical specialists with technical interest
- Postdoc researchers