Frontiers of Children’s Rights
-- Our application deadline has passed, it is no longer possible to apply. --
The deadline for applications for the Summer School 2022 is 20 June 2022.
Make sure to have the following documents ready before starting the application:
1. A copy of your curriculum vitae; and
2. A cover letter (one page) in which you clearly explain why you are applying for this course.
Please note that:
- Prior knowledge of law is desirable.
- All courses are taught in English. An official certificate of language proficiency is not required but you need to be fluent in English to be able to understand the classes and to interact with fellow students.
- All applications are dealt with on an individual basis.
- Provided you are considered eligible, you will receive a pre-admission email.
- Your admission to the course will be final once the payment of the fee is made,