Vitality and Ageing (MSc)
Looking for more information about the programme? We have arranged a broad scale of online information activities for students who are considering to study Vitality and Ageing.
Online Information Activities Vitality and Ageing
For a general introduction you can watch the recording of the previous Master’s Open Day, as well as our Webinar where you get introduced to the content of the programme by our junior lectures. Do you want a deeper insight in what it’s like to study Vitality and Ageing? Join our online Experience Day.
- Vitality & Ageing presentation of the Open Day – fulltime programme
- Vitality & Ageing presentation of the Open Day – flexible programme
- Vitality & Ageing Webinar
- More information can be found here.
- More dates will follow soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the FAQ for an answer on the most frequently asked questions about our programme.
Personalised Information Activities
For more personalised information about the Master’s, you can get in touch with us: