Vitality and Ageing (MSc)
Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 all events taking place at the LUMC are cancelled. We have arranged a broad scale of online information activities for students who are considering to study Vitality & Ageing.
Do you have questions about the programme or the consequences as a result of the Coronavirus? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Online Information Activities Vitality & Ageing
For a general introduction you can watch the recording of the previous Master’s Open Day, as well as our Webinar where you get introduced to the content of the programme by our junior lectures.
- Watch the Vitality & Ageing presentation of the Master’s Open Day
- Watch the Vitality & Ageing Webinar: the Experience Day light
Personalised Information Activities
For more personalised information about the Master’s, you can get in touch with us:
- Chat with a Vitality & Ageing student directly via Unibuddy or e-mail email@example.com
- Chat with an alumni, teacher or the study advisor via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call on (+31) 071-5265223
- Plan a Skype call with a Vitality & Ageing student by appointment via email@example.com
Are you exploring your options for a master’s programme? You can learn a lot by joining our Online Masterweek. Attend presentations by the different programmes, take a look at the digital information market, and ask lecturers, students, alumni and study advisers all your questions. And you’ll get to know the best student cities right in the heart of Europe in the Netherlands by taking a virtual tour.
Read more about the Online Masterweek
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.