Parties, Parliaments and Democracy (MSc)
Why Leiden University?
- Leiden’s Institute of Political Science is one of the largest political science departments in Europe. It accommodates a wide range of (sub)disciplines and research interests.
- Your lecturers are high ranking specialists in their field.
- All courses are taught in small groups, allowing for personal contact with your fellow students, as well as your instructors.
- Besides studying interesting themes, you will also familiarise yourself with the state-of-the-art in social and political science literature and research skills.
- The city of Leiden is a popular student city, with attractive sights and a lively atmosphere. It proposes a wide variety of cultural, sports and leisure activities.
Study at a world-class university
Leiden University is the oldest university in the Netherlands and enjoys an excellent worldwide reputation built up over more than four centuries. Since 1575 we’ve provided sound personal education for hundreds of thousands of students. We’ll do our utmost to give you the best possible support. And if you can and want to do more, we’ll challenge you every step of the way. For many years, we’ve been among the leaders in Dutch university rankings and we are currently to be found in a variety of top international rankings too.
More reasons to choose Leiden University