Europaeum Programme European History and Civilisation (MA)
Admission and Application
Find out how to apply for Europaeum Programme European History and Civilisation at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
This specialisation is part of the MA in History. If you would like to apply to this programme please first select the MA History (CROHO code: 66034) in Studielink and then select your specialisation Europaeum Programme European History and Civilisation.
Step-by step guide
This guide clearly explains the steps you need to take to apply, and the subsequent admission process.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
Due to the selected cookie settings, we cannot show this video here.Watch the video on the original website or