Liberal Arts and Sciences: Global Challenges (BA/BSc)
Admission and Application
LUC The Hague has a selective admissions process. Each year we select 200 students. This means we holistically evaluate each student's profile to determine whether they are a good fit for LUC. In order to do this we evaluate academic success, motivation and extracurricular activities/community involvement.
- Step 1. Check the application deadlines
- Step 2. Check admission requirements
- Step 3. Start your application procedure
- Step 4. Collect and upload all documents specific to LUC The Hague
- Step 5. Selection for programme