Liberal Arts and Sciences: Global Challenges (BA/BSc)
Admission and Application
LUC The Hague has a selective admissions process. Each year we select 200 students. This means we holistically evaluate each student's profile to determine whether they are a good fit for LUC. In order to do this we will require to not only evaluate your academic success, but as well your motivation, your involvement in the community, amongst other factors.
Please note the application portal will be closed and down for maintenance between December 27 and January 2. Applicants should consider this with the January 1 deadline.
- Step 1. Check admission requirements
- Step 2. Check the application deadlines
- Step 3. Start your application procedure
- Step 4. Collect and upload all documents specific to LUC The Hague
- Step 5. Selection for programme
- Step 6. Finalise enrolment
For a short admissions workshop, you can view our Facebook Live session here!