Course I Summer Programme
International Cyber Security Summer School 2019
- zondag 25 augustus 2019 - vrijdag 30 augustus 2019
- The Hague Security Delta (HSD)
Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104
2595 AN The Hague
From 25 - 30 August 2019, the fifth edition of the International Cyber Security Summer School (ICSSS19) will take place in the City of The Hague (City of Peace, Justice and Security). ICSSS 2019 is organised by a consortium of HSD partners, consisting of NATO Communication & Information Agency (NCIA), Europol, EY, Leiden University, The Dutch Innovation Factory at the Municipality of Zoetermeer, and HSD Office with support of The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies, and other contributing partners.
ICSSS19 will host a diverse multinational group of up to 60 students and PhD-candidates during a six-day programme that allows participants to gain deeper knowledge and understanding of cyber security concepts. In addition to receiving lectures from the organising (inter)national institutions, students will also receive guest lectures from experts. Connecting future cyber security professionals with experts from diverse organisations in the field creates valuable knowledge communities and helps in providing access to talent in the field of cybersecurity.
To be eligible for this program, you should fulfill the following criteria:
- You have the nationality of (a) an EU Member state, (b) a NATO member state, and/or (c) a member state of NATO’s Partnership for Peace programme.
- You are (a) a PhD student or (b) in the final year of your Master’s
- You have a technical, policy and/or law related background
- You have an updated Curriculum Vitae
- You are motivated to take this course, which is expressed in a letter of motivation
The tuition fee includes:
- Some lunches on class days
- All reading material
- Excursions and site visits
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking drinks
Vanwege de gekozen cookie-instellingen kunnen we deze video hier niet tonen.Bekijk de video op de oorspronkelijke website of