RISE event: Research funding for scientific career planning
- 25 februari 2016
- Science Campus
2333 CC Leiden
- Science Club
An interactive presentation to improve your chances in your career using research funding. There will be a special focus on female scientists.
Topics that will be discussed
- Alpha leadership versus beta leadership
- What do I need to reach professorship/scientific leadership?
- What research funding is out there?
- How do I plan research funding for my career?
- What qualities do I need to develop further?
- How and where do I get help?
This interactive presentation is for (female and male) assistant professors, associate professors but full professors, PhD-students and post-doc are welcome.
Priority will be given to female participants and assistant professors and associate professors. If we get more applicants than places available we will organize an extra meeting.